1.19.2013

Fat, Fatty, Fat Fat

It should come as no surprise that one of my goals for 2013 (as every year) is to get my fat ass moving so as to make it less fat and more ass-tastic. 2013 is off to an extremely slow start.

New Years Day found me in the lobby of Care Now waiting to be told that I had strep throat and an upper respiratory infection (no big surprise) in the wake of the worst flu season North Texas has seen in several years. So needless to say, I spent a lot of time sitting on the sofa, sleeping, and eating (because you're supposed to feed a cold, right?!?).  Boy did I feed it!

To continue my food obsession while creating (new) healthy habits,  (read: tracking my food intake) I reviewed the stuff I fed to my cold. 
There's no way I'm going to show you my actual food journal!

WOW!


I mean, really!! What the hell was I thinking?!? I'm pretty sure the old saying wasn't put into place to justify me feeding my cold graham crackers with frosting. Although it might be amazeballs - frosting is not found on the road to happy, healthy and ass-tastic. Promise.

Here I sit, 19 days into 2013 probably about 3 pounds heavier than I started the year. But I refuse to beat myself up about it. All I can do is start on the right track again today, make the best (and right decision) every time I'm hungry (or think I'm hungry), and get out there and be active. 

I found some inspiration in a couple of blogs that may help you too (if you're looking to get healthier)

Paleo/NonPaleo
KTJ Weighing In 
Mama Laughlin






No comments: