1.15.2013

Guess it's been awhile

A friend asked me today "Why aren't you blogging anymore?"

I was taken aback. I'm ashamed to say that I kind of forgot I had a blog.

But never fear, my 4 subscribers! I'm back and going to make a commitment to blog EVERYDAY for the rest of January. 

Happy 2013!
Credit: Boulder, Colorado website
I can do that, right?

So here's an update on me: I got a new job.

YAY!

No really... Y A Y!

You are reading words straight from the brain of the new(ish) Assistant Director for Constituent Groups at the University of Texas at Arlington Alumni Association. Of course, i would be remiss if I didn't mention that all thoughts and opinions are mine and in no way are affiliated or reflect the views of the University. (Was that wording legal enough?)

I've hit the ground running in a couple of ways to start off 2013. One of which is getting a nasty case of strep throat out of the way. I'm also still teaching at The Ladder Alliance; and serving as a Vice Chair on the SteerFW Employment Committee - so of course, I'm busy.

A new(ish) man prospect is on the horizon, so stay tuned for the torture fun that ensues from that too. All in all, folks - Happy New Year! I look forward to letting you in and (hopefully) entertaining you a little this year.

Cheers!

No comments: