1.17.2012

Duh, Pinning...

It's what I'm doing now!
Are you obsessed yet? With Pinterest, I mean...


What is Pinterst, you ask? 


Pinterest (pronounced to rhyme with interest) is a vision board-styled social photo sharing website and app where users can create and manage theme-based image collections. (Thanks, Wikipedia)


Oh, & did I mention I'm obsessed?


I have 36 Boards, and (currently) a little over 3200 pins. 


Why couldn't I find something more productive to do, like writing on this blog or my Green Event planning blog? Because, as with all new toys, the shiny hasn't worn off yet. 


As some of you may know - I pride myself on being somewhat of a *foodie* and Pinterest has allowed me to go pretty much batshit crazy finding recipes. Even using ingredients I hate. It is official, if it's pretty and I'm hungry, I'll pin anything!


But the BEST board I have has got to be my "HaHa" board. It's like everything I've ever said, or thought, or was to slow to think of was captured, assigned a photo and a funky font and posted to Pinterest! 


Pinterest isn't all humor and recipes - there are a lot of cool DIY crafts, wedding & event ideas, home decor ideas, fashion, vacation spots and all the photos of Bradley Cooper & Ryan Gosling you could ever want to see (fairly clothed, of course). 


If you aren't on it yet, I highly recommend it. While you're there, give me a follow and laugh, craft and dream along with me as I become an even more sarcastic (fatter) foodie with great crafty aspirations. 


It may, or may not be considered the dark side - but it sure is fun!

No comments: