1.05.2009

It's been awhile...

I guess it has been awhile since I've posted. I am back at work today after a 2 week break/vacation for Christmas. My holiday was good but it got me thinking - I don't want to go back to work. When I used to get this vacation, I was pumped up and ready to hit the office and tackle all the stuff that went on while I was gone, this time my heart is just not in it. Which leads me to my New Year's resolution... work on my business and possibly expand it so this time next year I can work just for me.

It is a lofty goal and one I've had for many moons now but in the wake of unknown funding, a crappy commute and the fact that my job has lost its luster I am feeling the pull of striking while the iron is hot and I am motivated to do something about this situation.

Stay tuned :) and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: