11.25.2011

Thankful

I know it's a day late (& probably a dollar short) but I'm ready to share what I'm thankful for.


1. Family - Mine may not be the best, but they certainly aren't the worst. They love me, care about me & only drive me somewhat crazy. For better or worse, they are supportive & loving - I could do MUCH worse.


2. Friends - The friends I have serve as my extended family & I love them dearly for it. They deal with my crazy & still love me at the end of the day. My friends ROCK!


3. A reason to live - Of course into every life a little rain must fall, and although it's been a tumultuous year I can still get out of bed every day with a smile on my face. There's a sign in my kitchen that reads: Ain't nothing gonna happen today that me & the Lord can't handle. Truer words have never been spoken. Strength, at even the darkest times, from God makes me want to live life to the fullest & happiest every day that i'm blessed to open my eyes.


That, friends is the way I live my life & what I'm grateful for.


What are you grateful for?

No comments: