7.03.2009

I don't get stupid people

Why people act the way they do. I just don't get it. I mean I understand that our differences make the world go 'round but seriously!?! Why is it that people slam on their breaks at the sight of goats grazing in a field next to the highway? Why is it that people take things SO DAMN personally? Why can't we all just get along?! :)

I am constantly amazed at the way the world takes care of people! Those of us that try to do the right thing and make responsible choices end up paying for those that don't. Why should my neighbor (who got pregnant by some guy she doesn't know) get to go to college for free while I'm stuck under $30K in school loan debt? Why does she get incentives to buy a house when I'm stuck coming up with the entire 5-10%?

Maybe my "mis-understanding" comes from a place of jealously and I'm not saying those people have it easy but - I will NEVER understand how we can turn out backs on some and give everything but the kitchen sink to others.

No comments: