2.24.2009

Dream

In a dream several nights ago I found myself in a mini-van with a "dream boyfriend" (dbf) and his family. It was dark winter night with snow all around, I was unsure where we were headed but his mother was driving. I was in the middle seat, and he and his brother were in the far back seat. DBF and I were talking across the seat very privately about who knows what and he blurted out "I love you". Without missing a beat and before realizing what was going on I replied "I know you do, I love you too."

The look on his face suddenly changed from a soft look of admiration to one of complete surprise - he found his voice only to respond quietly "that is the first time we've said that" My emotions welled up inside like a giddy teenager that just got her first kiss. My heart tried to escape my body through my chest it was pounding so hard. I realized the sheer emotion and passion of being told "I love you" from a lover was something I hadn't had in such a long time. He beamed with delight and I was 100 stages past cloud 9 - that's the last part of the dream I remember and I must say, when I woke up I was kind of sad that it was just a dream.

So now I've got all these thoughts in my head trying to decipher my LOVE dream. Guess my subconscious is telling me to get out there and FIND A MAN!!

No comments: