3.23.2010

My family is entertaining, among other things

If I had to pick three words to describe my family...

1. Entertaining
If you take a step back after an afternoon (or an hour) with my family, you'd realize that:
  a. you are glad you aren't related to them
  b. although we are crazy, we love each other
  c. there is no movie or play out there that would leave you as entertained as we just did.
  d. despite our drama and insanity we are freaking endearing

2. Insane
Yes, we are all certifiable. There is no escaping it. 1/2 my family has been institutionalized and the other half (myself included) are just counting down the days. BUT we are insane together and that is all that matters.

3. Dramatic
I guess this goes back to the entertaining point, this one can be more than a little annoying though. I view the entertaining times as fun but the dramatic times as just that - dramatic. I live in a family of drama queens - they aren't happy unless the sky is falling and they will tell you about it, rather loudly. No Chicken Little is not a part of my family, but he'd fit in just fine indeed.

No comments: