6.04.2009

A few of my favorite words...

Taking time to think about the words you love instead of hate (especially first thing in the morning) really puts you in a better state of mind. I think most people tend to focus on the negative when it is just as easy and WAY more FUN to focus on the postive.


Beautiful
When someone tells you that you are beautiful (in a non-creepy way) it can make you feel like you are floating on a puffy cloud of happiness. A genuine compliment is wonderful.


Vacation
The word "vacation" brings out in me a feeling of relaxation, rest and reward for work well done. It is a break from the day-to-day "ugh" that can bog us down.


Success
When you have success it is empowering. I try to take time to enjoy the little "successes" that I have every day in both my personal and professional lives.

No comments: