7.30.2015

"Worrying is the new candy"

Day 3 and although I'm a little late to the posting party - it still counts :)

Today's prompt is:

"Choose your favorite blog and put the 4th and 14th words in the following phrase: ______ is the new ______"

Are you freaking kidding me? Do you know how many 4th and 14th words in paragraphs before I got to  something that made sense (because "know is the new ear" makes absolutely no sense - even in Oz!)?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give commentary on why or how I feel about this phrase, but I'll give it a shot.

Worrying is bad.
Candy is bad.
Worrying makes you anxious.
Candy makes you anxious (and hyper).
Worrying is not yummy.
Candy is SO yummy.
Worrying < Candy
So worrying can't be the new candy.


I worry this candy may haunt my dreams later. Mmmmmmmmmm CANDY!

No comments: